Giving the perfect Father’s Day gift requires a lot of time and effort, especially when dad doesn’t tell you what he wants. That’s why Market Street has rounded up six (last minute) gifts that he’s bound to love!
1) For your “spec”tacular dad, give him the gift of new shades such as these classic Harris Sunglasses from Warby Parker.
2) Treat dad to the ultimate collection of chocolate, bacon and booze with this Candy Bento Box from Sugarfina! Sweetest gift alert!!
3) Need something with enough storage as his old cargo shorts? This multi-functional Command The Day Duffel from Lululemon is something that will last forever and never go out of style thanks to its’ chic look and plethora of storage.
4) Flock on over to Bonobos and get him these fun Banzai E-Waist Trunks he can rock all summer long.
5) Shake things up this year by gifting this metal Cocktail Shaker wrapped in Italian leather from Suit Supply. Not only is this shaker perfect for dad’s old fashioned spirit, but it’s an attractive addition to your bar cart ?
6) Whether he’s at the office or on the course, this J. McLaughlin Ashton Belt will carry dad through the years in style.
7) If your dad is into his health and fitness, then a smart watch is a great gift. Something for him to wear at work and out when exercising so he can track his health goals. Couple this with a custom strap from Mobile Mob to add that personal touch.