Welcome to Market Street. As a private property we want to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience of all guests, please respect the following rules that have been established:
- Appropriate attire is required at all times, including shoes and shirts. Ski masks, hoodies that cover the face, or any form of mask are prohibited. (Cultural apparel worn for religious purposes or sanitary masks used for medical conditions are allowed.) Guests in swim attire, babies dressed in diapers only are prohibited. We reserve the right to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to all Market Street guests by not fighting, using obscene gestures or offensive language, ethnic slurs, or other disruptive behavior.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by parent or guardian after 7:00 pm.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There is no smoking allowed in the green space area. Smoking is not allowed within 25 feet of the front door of any establishment. (Restaurants with designated smoking areas are excluded.)
- Domestic pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and remain with owners at all times. Aggressive behavior must be controlled or the owner will be asked to remove pet from the property. Pets are not allowed in landscaped or grass areas. Pets are not allowed on Turf in green space. Owners are responsible for pet clean-up.
- Loitering is not permitted.
- No weapons including, but not limited to, firearms (except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties), knives, or any other objects (s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- Use of green space or common areas for unauthorized events. No bands, music, scavenger hunts, flash mobs, demonstrations or speeches or the use of flags and banners for commercial purposes without prior approval from management.
- Photographers and/or videographers wishing to utilize Market Street for commercial and/or publicized use must receive prior written approval from management.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Solicitation for money, other contributions or donations unless approved in advance by property management.
- Pick up sport games (football/soccer etc.), jumping on/off rocks or furniture, climbing trees, throwing rocks, climbing on fence rails, or any dangerous horseplay.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Any unsafe act that may impede the operation of Market Street’s green space, common areas or the walkway.
- Management reserves the right to require a person to leave the property at any time.
- Management reserves the right to close the green space area, change the operating hours, suspend and or cancel any event or programming for any reason deemed necessary.
- Market Street is not liable for damage to cars or personal property brought on to the property.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record and otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
Market Street Staff and our security providers are present daily to ensure a safe environment for our guests and enforce our Code of Conduct. Officers, Guards and Staff have the authority to ban those who do not comply with our established Code of Conduct.