THE WOODLANDS, TX (NOVEMBER 14, 2018) – Guests at Market Street – The Woodlands will feel the spirit of the holiday season as they enjoy activities and performances that mirror the traditional holiday song, “The Twelve Days of Christmas”. Each day will bring either a unique event or a live musical or dance performance from a local school or community group.
December 1 – A Partridge in a Pear Tree
* On the First Day of Christmas, carolers will be performing holiday favorites near the Christmas tree, and pear-flavored treats will be provided for guests to enjoy from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
December 2 –Two Turtle Doves
* Visit Sugarfina between 3:00 – 4:00 pm for a special event with spectacular sweet treats hosted by blogger Nicole of Lipstick and Brunch. Additionally, a magician will be on site to perform close-up magic.
December 3 – Three French Hens
* Near the Christmas tree in Central Park, My Urban Coop will be onsite to feature three lovely hens from their henhouse.
December 4 – Four Calling Birds
* Guests can enjoy cheerful Christmas tunes sung by four barbershop quartet members from Houston’s Space City Sound near the Christmas tree from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
December 5 – Five Golden Rings
* Tis’ the season for giving! Woodlands-based blogger Kylee of Whine to Wine will host a jewelry try-on session at Thomas Markle from 6:00 – 7:00 pm just in time for those holiday shopping hints. Just outside, guests can enjoy ring jugglers for some holiday entertainment.
December 6 – Six Geese a Laying
* How egg-citing! Little kids can enjoy a geese egg hunt from 11:00 – 12:00 pm by the Christmas tree for holiday treats.
December 7 – Seven Swans a Swimming
* Boni’s Dance studio will perform excerpts from Swan Lake near the Christmas tree. Catch the dance performance from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
December 8 – Eight Maids a Milking
* “Milkmaids” will sing holiday carols for shoppers and passerby’s from 2:30 – 3:30 pm by the Christmas tree.
December 9 – Nine Ladies Dancing
* The Woodlands Dance Center will come out to perform some holiday-themed leaps and turns near the tree from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
December 10 – Ten Lords a Leaping
* More dance fun with a free master-class from the dance masters of Dance With Me – The Woodlands. Come learn a jolly jive from 6:00 – 7:00 pm near the tree.
December 11 – Eleven Piper Piping
* Bagpipers will be onsite to entertain guests with their unique musical talents near the tree from 6:00 -7:00 pm.
December 12 – Twelve Drummers Drumming
* A musical performance will drum up some holiday spirit for a special conclusion to the Twelve Days of Christmas and treats will be available for everyone to enjoy. The finale fun takes place from 6:00 – 7:00 pm by the Christmas tree.
About Market Street
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 562,322 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 376,428 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,894 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel. In addition, the project includes a 5 screen Cinema and 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors.
For additional information on Market Street, visit www.marketstreet-thewoodlands.com, on Facebook.com/MarketStreetTheWoodlands and on Twitter at @MarketStreetTX. Also, follow its blog for updates, fashion tips and more at http://www.marketstreetthewoodlandsblog.com/
About Trademark Property Co.
Trademark Property Co. is an operator, investor and developer of award-winning, mixed-use town centers, specialty, community, power centers and enclosed regional malls. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2017, the Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, or developed over 11.5 million square feet of retail and mixed-use assets worth over $2 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of 120 employees is responsible for approximately 6.8 million square feet of retail and mixed-use projects currently in operation or development/redevelopment, including: Alliance Town Center (Fort Worth, Texas), Burr Ridge Village Center (Chicago, Ill.), Glades Plaza (Boca Raton, Fla.), Hillside Village (Cedar Hill, Texas), La Palmera (Corpus Christi, Texas), Market Street Flowood (Flowood, Miss.), Market Street – The Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas), First Street Napa (Napa, Calif.), Perkins Rowe (Baton Rouge, La.), Rice Village (Houston, Texas), Saddle Creek (Germantown, Tenn.), The Shops at La Palmera (Corpus Christi, Texas), Victory Park (Dallas, Texas), Watters Creek (Allen, Texas), Waterside (Fort Worth, Texas), and WestBend (Fort Worth, Texas). For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
# # #