THE WOODLANDS, TX (August 31, 2021) – The return of Market Street’s Fall Concert Series, featuring artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, returns to Market Street every Thursday, September 9 through October 28 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2021 Fall Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
• September 9 British invasion and Beatles cover sounds from FAB 5
• September 16 A variety of Latin and contemporary favorites from Shekere
• September 23 Guitarist Chad Ware provides fun country and rock tunes
• September 30 The versatile Danny Ray & Acoustic Production provide a mix of popular sounds from throughout
• October 7 Escape to the islands with a mix of tropical sounds from Bama Breeze
• October 14 A mix of Top 40 country hits, 70’s and 80’s rock from Mo Jiles
• October 21 As Wine Walk at Market Street takes place throughout Market Street, Mango Punch takes it up a
notch with fun Latin tunes
• October 28 Doppelganger closes the series with classic and current hits
The many restaurant patios surrounding Central Park are a perfect place to dine alfresco while enjoying live music at Market Street on a Thursday evening.
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.
About Market Street
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel. In addition, the project includes a 5 screen Cinema and 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors.
For additional information on Market Street, visit https://shopatmarketstreet.com.
About Trademark Property Co.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development and institutional services of experiential, mixed-use and daily needs properties. In its 27 years of business, Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, developed or redeveloped 18 million square feet of retail and mixed-use assets worth $3.9 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 180 employees is currently responsible for a 17-property portfolio totaling approximately 10.2 million square feet of retail and mixed-use projects across the country. A leader in navigating the changing retail landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.