THE WOODLANDS, TX – (February 28, 2020) – Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists performing Top 40, country, Latin, cover favorites and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 16 through May 28, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Market Street’s Central Park once again will be the scene of the seven-week concert series when music fans can enjoy performers from the shady patios of any of Market Street’s signature restaurants.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2020 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax and enjoy the performances.
• April 16 A mix of Top 40 country hits, 70’s and 80’s rock from Mo Jiles
• April 23 World fusion sounds by Moodafaruka
• April 30 Classic party rock and pop music by The Slags
• May 7 British invasion and Beatles cover sounds from The Fab 5
• May 14 Top 40 tunes from Rapture
• May 21 Texas country tunes from Max Flinn
• May 28 A variety of Latin and contemporary favorites from Shekere