SEASONAL OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction during the holiday season. The Seasonal Operations Professional is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our clients. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Operations Professionals will:
- Execute all company operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
- Partner and communicate with Client Advisors and Management to respond efficiently to client requests, handle and follow up on merchandise transfer requests and process point sales quickly and accurately.
- Enhance the client experience with hospitality and store amenities to create unique experience.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
- Assist team members with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are greeted in a timely manager, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Assist with special projects, engraving, answering phones, and inventory.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, client service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Language skills appreciated: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Spanish, and Japanese.
Click here to learn more and apply.