SEASONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Client Advisor will deliver a special and unique experience while welcoming and connecting with clients during the holiday season. Working alongside the team, they are an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our clients using the Tiffany touch: their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Client Advisor will:
- Assist and interact with clients to create luxury experiences that positively impact sales and service.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are greeted timely, assisted and have an exceptional memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Enhance the clients experience with hospitality and store amenities.
- Perform duties requiring standing most of the day such as assisting with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS (Point of Sale) and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized if appropriate.
- Perform one-on-one selling ceremonies in select cases.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Client service focused mentality.
- Team player with a desire to help others achieve sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Language skills appreciated: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Spanish, and Japanese.