Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Ambassadors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction during the holiday season. The Seasonal Ambassador is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our clients. Their passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every client interaction. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Ambassadors will:
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Spending most of the day on your feet, enhance the clients experience with hospitality and store amenities to create personalized experiences with the goal of positively impacting both sales and service.
- Assist with engraving station where applicable.
- Accurately manage client waiting list if applicable.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked, orderly and clean.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
- Assist team members with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
- Assist operations team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, client service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Language skills appreciated: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Spanish, and Japanese.
To learn more and apply, visit click here.