Manage all activities necessary to the efficient operation of the store and to provide exemplary service to customers in order to maximize sales, to promote the Company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Recruit, develop and lead a professional store team:
- Recruit qualified professional people and communicate all pertinent information to payroll;
- Implement all Company training programs effectively in order to train and develop their team;
- Ensure that all the people practice professional salesmanship according to the company policies and procedures in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer service;
- Lead their team to achieve Company goals and surpass their personal sales objectives;
Ensure efficient store operation:
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly and attractively displayed as per visual guidelines;
- Implement, adhere and enforce security policies, credit card policies and procedures, return and exchange policies, loans, etc.
- Manage the store within store operation budgets (salary, inventory, expenses, etc.);
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is provided by all employees;
- Establish weekly sales objectives for their team, ensure objectives are met;
- Communicate stock replenishment needs to Buying departments;
- Ensure stockroom is kept neat, well-organized;
- Implement, adhere and enforce all Human Resources policies and procedures
- Partner with Human Resources and Regional Manager regarding corrective actions for team.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Store Manager role.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Can bend, reach, lift, and carry at least 25 pounds.
- Flexible scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- A top of the line training program, unique to the industry
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- A clothing allowance for each new season
- Opportunity to build a career with one of the fastest growing companies in fashion
Please email resumes to [email protected]/ [email protected].