Our retail professionals and sales associates are the pulses of Suitsupply. On our team, you won’t just sell. You will inspire confidence and elevate style for each guest that you engage. You will combine elegance with the expertise to provide an experience like none other.
If you have an eye for fashion, service-minded personality, are eager to learn and willing to roll up your sleeves, then we want to hear from you!
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Ensure customers receive the best possible Suitsupply in store service
- Act as a strong support to the Store & Assistant Manager
- Manage a team of Sales Associates
- Take care of back office functions, reporting, stock etc.
- You will help to ensure that quality is maintained within the store, pinning, service etc.
- Responsible for making sure that all procedures and guidelines are followed in store
- Delegate tasks to the team as required
- Ensure the Suitsupply brand is correctly presented and that merchandising guidelines are followed
- Motivate team and show best practice in service and sales
This job might be for you if you have:
- 1-2 years Supervisor/Key Holder experience
- Proven experience in a similar retail role
- Ability to create and analyze reports and sales data
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to coach and motivate the team
- Sales and service focused
- Flexibility to work Monday – Sunday
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by:
- Overall performance of the store
- Meeting Sales targets and additional KPI’s
- Customers satisfaction with in store experience
What do you get in return?
- An excellent pay and commission structure
- Generous uniform allowance which changes every season