ROBERT GRAHAM, founded in 2001, is an American eclectic luxury men’s and women’s apparel brand. Our Company offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
This position is responsible for supporting overall sales in the store, staff, merchandise, and customer service, while promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. The person in this role will ensure that all internal and external customers receive exemplary service and receive a positive store/brand experience.
- Meet sales goals – continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge with an ability to grow within the company
- Work with the Store Manager to assist with events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service to achieve World Class Service standards.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Minimum 2 years of consistently strong selling performance and clientele experience in an elevated contemporary brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
- Knowledge of POS; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience working in a sales-commission environment preferred
*This commission eligible position will receive a generous employee discount at Robert Graham.
Robert Graham is an equal opportunity employer
Store Leader – The Woodlands – Texas
Telephone 281.747.8620 | Cell 702.569.8039