The maintenance technician is responsible for repairs and maintenance as directed by the facilities manager of the common area and company owned facilities at the property. Additionally, the maintenance technician will assist in identifying and minimizing overall property safety and liability issues. The maintenance technician will assist with all property events and marketing set-up and tears downs including various holiday décor installs. The work schedule for this position is flexible: Monday – Friday 8 AM-5PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, paint walls, piping, floors, and
· Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests as assigned.
· Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
· Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
· Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
· Executes all work in a safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time.
· Light electrical skills. Emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps.
· Maintains and repairs plumbing systems.
· Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
· Paint interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs.
· Operate scissor or boom lifts, and work from ladders to replace light bulbs and to hang banners.
· Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
· Keeps facilities safe and clean in appearance.
· Comply with dress code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the property at times other than working hours.
· Maintain the company’s reputation with professionalism.
· Other duties as assigned.